Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?
If three or more of these apply to you there may be cause for concern. Please let us know so that we can discuss this further.
- I have been told that I snore
- I have been told that I stop breathing when I sleep, although I may have no recollection of this
- I am always sleepy during the day, even if I sleep throughout the night, and get 7 or more hours of sleep
- I have high blood pressure
- I have been told that I sleep restlessly. I am always tossing and turning while asleep
- I frequently awaken with headaches in the morning
- I tend to fall asleep during inappropriate situations
- Others and/or I have noticed a recent change in my personality
- I am overweight
- The diameter of my neck is at least 17 inches (16 for a woman)
Set Up a Consultation